School Art Workshops
I am available to run in school specialist art workshops for all ages and abilities from primary to KS3, GCSE and A level.
Previous successful in school workshops include:-
Botanical plaster casting, drawing through stitch, cyanotypes, metal embossing, portrait drawing and manage (KS2).
I also offer bespoke workshops – get in touch today for a personalised and competitive quote.
- 12 years of secondary Art teaching and Subject leader experience.
- 7 years experience as a current Art moderator for AQA and Educas
- DBS checked
- BA, PGCE, MA and EdD trained – four Art Education qualifications
- First Aid trained
- Public Liability Insurance
I can provide materials for workshops and tailor any workshop to any theme and/or exam board requirements.
GCSE support days in Cheshire
These have been hugely successful andgratefully appreciated by staff and students alike – book ASAP to avoid disappointment – spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- An opportunity to produce artwork with nationally recognised subject specialists, practising artists, and subject leaders.
- To allow students to work imaginatively and creatively in collaborative contexts generating, developing and communicating ideas.
- To add a significant body of work to the students’ coursework folders, regardless of exam board.
- To encourage students to mix with other pupils and teachers from other schools.
- Use of art materials
- Activity sessions with clear learning outcomes to each session.
- Expert guidance from carefully selected, DBS checked experienced arts education experts.
- Complimentary hot drinks for staff
9am arrival and groupings.
All students into Price Theatre to meet with course tutors and be directed towards the course content and the artists / tutors they will be working with.
12:30-1pm break for lunch
Students will be given the opportunity to develop their practical work and subject knowledge in drawing, painting, textile and three-dimensional work.
Students will use both contemporary and traditional techniques to make artefacts and creative pieces of work.
Critical and contextual reference will be used to focus activities and ideas and all students will be encouraged and supported to produce high quality individual work.
5:45pm review outcomes across groups,
What to bring
- Packed lunch and water bottle/drink.
- Wear old clothes